Smartphones are in a rut. It does not matter whether you’re using an iPhone quick shortcut maker apk or an Android device, you get to see a row of columns ideally of 4X4 or something similar. Doing anything generally involves stopping what you’re doing and tapping on one of these icons. Fortunately, on Android, we can make changes that speed up how we interact with our phones, provided no rooting or flashing.
Developers have found innovative, accessible routes for setting a call, sending messages, and rapidly getting to other basic features. Many of them have opted to emulate Assistive Touch for iOS. Hey, whatever works.
However, different shortcuts innovative App supplying customization, and users need to go for it.
Table of Contents
We will talk about some of the most liked and downloaded shortcut maker applications that you can easily find online.
- EasyTouch: this application is considered as one of the best shortcut maker application. It comes with a very user-friendly interface by which its users easily create shortcuts of different apps. Users can effortlessly access camera setup, WiFi, and other responsibilities from the settings alternatives.
- Floating Toolbox: Similarly, this apps allows its user to make floating icons easily. It grants access to a good number of apps and other features too.
- Shorty: it is one of the most popular apps among users. It allows users to perform almost five features at a go.
Out of many of the tools or apk available globally, Quick Shortcut Maker apk is making the god name. In this post, you will get to know almost everything about the quick shortcut maker.
Quick shortcut maker apk
- License: Free
- Category: Personalization
- Language: English ( 12 more )
- Downloads: 165,590,051
- Package Name: com.sika524.android.quickshortcut
Features added most recently
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.
- It is adapted to the AndroidPhone7 theme.
- Changed dialog UI.
- Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
- Some more improvements.
- Added function to ask you to rate this App. (Forgive me if you don’t like such a thing.)
If you’re the one who wants to create a shortcut for a particular task from any app,
this is one of the best tutorials. Quick shortcut maker apk has made it into the top 25 most downloaded apps. You all need to know about how useful it is. Its purpose is excessively straightforward: this free application lets you make alternate ways on your Android home screen to requests and systems apps and customize the name and icon for each so everything is exactly how you like.
Quick shortcut maker apk allows you to make shortcuts for apps and other processes and activities of your device. One of the qualities of Quick shortcut maker apk is that it lets you alter your shortcuts as you please. you can select the icon and the name of the shortcut you created. This makes it easy for you if you wish to maintain privacy. The fundamental role of Quick shortcut maker apk is to make shortcuts on your home screen.
However, that isn’t the only reason to get quick shortcut maker apk.
If you are tired of searching through dozens of programs, then you can use this software as an organizational tool. You will then be given a list of pertinent apps that contain the keyword or phrase. This App also gives you the ability to categorize your apps by how often they are used.
Unfortunately, this software doesn’t work on all devices, and some users will need to alter a few system settings before downloading Quick shortcut maker apk. That being said, this unique program could be invaluable if your phone or tablet is bogged down with dozens or hundreds of apps. It is an excellent organizational tool that might end up saving you quite a bit of time.
What’s so useful about Quick shortcut maker apk?
Get in touch with your dark side, and you’ll be right on target. One of the tool’s main uses is to mask apps, so people don’t notice them. In other words, you take Tinder, swap out its icon, and give it a name like Angry Bird. In both cases, you’ll – ahem – be getting a bird’s-eye view. Do note that to add the “fake” icon, and you have to have it saved somewhere first as a static image in your phone’s gallery. It can also make shortcuts for system apps and too few rare system items too. This means you can look up the setting to turn on your flash, for instance, and place it on your desktop to have it close at hand for use as a flashlight.
Got a doubt on your mind regarding Quick Shortcut Maker apk still?
No worries. Remember the famous Android Pie 9.0 feature called Digital Wellbeing?
The Digital Wellbeing feature is first arrived on the Pixel devices and not available for the other smartphones running on Android Pie. The apps like Quick shortcut maker apk still allow you to access the Digital Wellbeing feature by creating a shortcut.
This App also helps you if your device stuck on the FRP lock. Yes, it will help you in unlocking your appliance quickly. Thanks to the developer sika524, who has made the App. It is only 2.02MB in size. As the name suggests, the Quick shortcut maker apk let’s create a shortcut to any activity from a particular app. Nowadays, launchers also come with the capability to produce the alternative, but in some cases, you can not use the launcher.
How does Quick shortcut maker apk work?
- When you open the app, you’ll find a list of all apps installed on the device. Or you can go to the Activities section up top to find other services, many of them divisible into different processes that do various tasks. Once you find what you’re looking for, tap it to access the next step in the setup.
- Go can go to the editing section if you wish to change the icon of your shortcut. You can also change the font from there. Plus, there’s a “Try” feature where you can see where the selected link takes you, which is useful given that finding the service you want to launch. If you need more info, tap App to go to the Android info section that shows how much space it takes up, how much data it consumes, and what permissions it requires.
- After doing these steps, your spanking-new icon will be automatically inserted on your home screen, and you can move it around or remove it just like with any other app.
After downloading the App, you can simply install it on your smartphone. Here are the steps.
How to Install Quick shortcut maker 2.4.0 APK
- Download the Quick shortcut maker apk.
- After downloading, Install the App on your smartphone.
- Make sure to Enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from the device settings.
- For Nougat, Go to Settings > Security > Enable “Unknown Sources.”
- For Oreo, Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access.
- Once done, Tap on the install option, and wait for the installation.
- After seeing the package installer, tap on the done.
- Now, Press the home button and set pixel Launcher as your default launcher.
- That’s all.
Tutorial to Use Quick Shortcut Maker APK for FRP
If your smartphone is stuck on FRP and you’re not allowed to enter in your device. Then, fortunately, Quick Shortcut Maker apk got your back. Have a look at the following steps.
- At first, Download the Quick shortcut maker apk
- Install the App & Download the older Google Account Manager app for your smartphone.
- Once downloaded, both the apps.
- Open the Quick shortcut maker apk and then find the Google Account Manager app.
- Now, find the shortcut named “Type Email and Password” tap on it.
- Now click on the Try Now button.
- Here you will see the three dots menu icon available at the right top corner, click on it.
- Then, Click on the “Browser Sign-In” option.
- Here you can enter your Google Account Details.
- After adding the account, restart your smartphone.
- That’s it.
Tutorial for Quick shortcut maker apk with Digital Wellbeing
You can use the digital wellbeing by merely making a shortcut of the activity available in the App itself. Let’s see how.
- At first, you need to download the Digital Wellbeing app on your smartphone.
- Install the Digital Wellbeing app. Once done.
- Go to the home screen of your smartphone.
- Now create a new widget on your home screen by tap and hold.
- Find the Quick shortcut maker apk and drop the widget on your home screen.
- Tap on the widget, here’s the list of all the apps along with the activities.
- Find Digital Wellbeing and create a widget of it.
- Tap on the widget & start using Digital Wellbeing on your Android Pie 9.0 smartphone.
- That’s it.
Not only the Digital Wellbeing, but there are also many other activities you can do with the Quick shortcut maker apk without rooting the smartphone.
Is Quick Shortcut Maker apk safe?
The apk is completely safe. All the APK files are virus-free, hence no worry for the virus attack on your devices. As a safety angle, the App is easy to install without asking for much permission for your device.
That has both pros as well as cons in its recent edition. However, builders are working continuously to fix issues.
- Multiple ways to find and categorize your apps
- Useful search function
- Supports many different languages.
- Infrequently updated
- Some system settings might need to be altered.
- Only compatible with a few operating
Though smartphone phone users updated and downloaded with so many apps, they stuck for a while to find the correct App for their proper activity on their device even if for a shorter period. But this is the perfect and guaranteed choice for all the users to find their App quickly in order to make their lives easier.
Rooting is not required too. So, this is a very helpful app for everyone to save their precious time. This has many interesting features as well. So, enjoy this App and make your lives easier and more accessible. This Download for Android is released due to the desire to get directly get entry to app functions and tasks.
Frequently asked question
Q: Can I make a shortcut using this for apps on my android device?
A: Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick to the app icon or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the App to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the App.
Q: What is Quick Shortcut Maker?
A: The Quick Shortcut Maker lets users creating a shortcut of any app particular activity or process. It helps you to perform an activity instantly without opening the App.
Q: How to Use the Quick Shortcut Maker app?
A: After installing the App, simply head over to any app, you want to create a shortcut. Click on the activity which you wish to access. Tap on it. That’s it.
Q: How to Install Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0 APK?
A: After downloading the Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0 APK. Simply enable unknown sources from settings and install the App on your smartphone. That’s it
Q: May I update my PC from the Quick shortcut maker apk?
A: For the PC version, this App is available.
Q: What to do with Quick shortcut maker apk?
A: It is the most popular App to improve the Android App’s functions. It implies it on your Android, and you can generate unlimited App shortcuts.
Q: Is it legal to Quick shortcut maker apk?
A: Definitely yes, the App is 100% secure