More importantly, since the 1980s, it has been in the development stage generation of computer from the beginning on a global scale, and this is the case for PC uprisings.
In any case, the historical background of the PC will be restored for a long time, and the age of the PC is five.
In a general sense, the way PCs work has changed, which has prompted computers to gradually become more conservative and affordable, but increasingly surprising and effective And full of energy.
1940-1956: the first generation of computer-vacuum tubes
These early PCs used vacuum tubes as hardware and used beautiful photosensitive drum storage. Therefore, they are huge, really occupying the entire space and spending a huge sum of money. These are waste materials. They generate a lot of heat and absorb a huge amount of power, so they generate a lot of heat, which leads to the progress of the failure.
These primitive PCs depend on “machine language” (this is the most basic programming language that PCs can understand). These PCs can only deal with each issue in turn. The information depends on the punch card and paper tape. The output comes from printed matter. The two outstanding machines this time are UNIVAC. ENIAC machines-UNIVAC is the main body of each commercial PC. Which was purchased by a company-the US Census Bureau in 1951.
Almost no examples are:
Points of Interest:
- It used vacuum tubes, which were the main electronic components at the time.
- These PCs can complete calculations within a few milliseconds.
- These dimensions are extremely large and weigh about 30 tons.
- These PCs rely on vacuum tubes.
- These PCs are expensive.
- Due to the attractive drum nearby, it can only store a limited amount of data.
Since the development of the original PC included vacuum tubes, another inconvenience of these PCs is that the vacuum tubes require a huge cooling frame.
- Work efficiency is extremely low.
- Limited programming capabilities and punch cards are used for input.
- Make full use of vitality.
- No solid and stable support is required.
1956-1963: second generation-transistor
The replacement of vacuum tubes with transistors has witnessed the advent of the second generation of processing times. Although initially concocted for a long time, it was not fully used in PCs until the late 1950s. Despite exposing PCs to harmful warm environments, they are still major improvements to vacuum tubes. In any case, they are much better than vacuum tubes, making PCs smaller, faster, cheaper and consume less power. Although everything depends on the input / output of the punch card.
The language has evolved from a mysterious paired language to a symbolic (“gathering”) dialect. This implies that software engineers can use verbal guidance. At about the same time, advanced programming dialects (early forms of COBOL and FORTRAN) were being developed. Transistor-driven machines are the main PCs that store instructions in their memory, from attractive drums to attractive center “innovation”. The early forms of these machines were produced for the nuclear energy industry.
Almost no examples are:
- Honeywell 400
- IBM 7094
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention 1604
- CDC 3600
- Yutong 1108
Since it is close to the transistor instead of the vacuum tube, the size of the electronic segment is reduced. Compared with the original PC, this can reduce the size of the PC.
- Insufficient vitality produces less heat than the main generation.
- Low-level calculation construction and punch cards are used for input.
- It is easier than the original generation of computer.
- Faster speed, digital information in microseconds.
- Better mobility than the original
- The frame needs to be cooled.
- Need stable support.
- Only for clear purposes.
1964-1971: third generation-integrated circuits
At this stage, transistors are currently being scaled down and placed on silicon chips (called semiconductors). This prompted these machines to greatly increase speed and increase efficiency. These are the main PCs that customers use to interact with the work frame using consoles and screens, and are greatly improved compared to punch cards and printouts. This enables these machines to use a focus program for filtering memory to immediately run some applications without delay.
As these advances made the machine cheaper and cheaper, another large customer market was developed in the 1960s.
Almost no examples are:
- ICL 2900
- IBM 360
- IBM 370
Points of Interest:
- Compared with second-generation PCs, these PCs are cheaper.
- They are quick and firm.
- Using IC in PC can reduce the size of generation of computer.
- Compared with past PCs, ICs can reduce the size of PCs and improve the appearance of PCs.
- PCs of this era have huge capacity limitations.
- In addition to using punch cards, it also uses a mouse and console for input.
- They used a working framework to better asset executives, and took advantage of the idea of time-sharing and a lot of programming.
- These PCs reduced the calculation time from microseconds to nanoseconds.
- IC chips are hard to keep up with.
- Particularly delicate innovations required to assemble IC chips.
- Needs cooling.
1972-2010: fourth generation-microprocessor
This rebellion can be added in one word: Intel. The chip creator built the Intel 4004 chip in 1971, which placed all PC segments (CPU, memory, input / output control) on a separate chip. What occupied the room in the 1940s can currently be placed in the palm of your hand. Many integrated circuits are mounted on Intel chips. In 1981, he witnessed the first clear historical PC (IBM), and in 1984, he witnessed the MacIntosh launched by Apple. Chip even surpassed the PC field and entered more and more common items.
The expansion strength of these small PCs means that they can be connected to form a system. Eventually, the occurrence of events, the birth and rapid development of the Internet. During this period, other important advancements were the graphical user interface (GUI), the mouse, and the recent amazing advances in PC capacity and handheld gadgets.
Barely any Examples are:
- IBM 4341
- DEC 10
- STAR 1000
- Little guy 11
Points of interest:
- Quickest in calculation and size get decreased when contrasted with the past age of PC.
- Warmth created is unimportant.
- Little in size when contrasted with past age PCs.
- Less upkeep is required.
- A wide range of elevated level language can be utilized in this kind of PCs.
- The Microprocessor plan and creation are intricate.
- Cooling is required much of the time because of the nearness of ICs.
- Advance innovation is required to make the ICs.
2010-: Fifth Generation-Artificial Intelligence
Computer gadgets with computer reasoning capabilities are still under development, but some of these innovations are beginning to emerge and are being used, such as voice confirmation.
By using equal processing power and superconductors, artificial intelligence is a imaginable reality. Looking to the future, personal computers will once again fundamentally change through quantum computing, sub-atomic and nano-innovation.
Embodiments of the fifth era will use these innovations to eventually create machines that can process and respond to normal language and have the ability to learn and write themselves.
Almost no examples are:
- working area
- personal computer
- It gradually stabilizes and works faster.
- That has various sizes and special highlights.
- This provides an easier-to-use interface and interactive media highlights for PCs.
- They need low-level dialects.
- They may dull and dirty the human brain.
My computer cannot be turned on, what should I do now?
First check the capacity cord of the PC to ensure that the PC is fully connected to the separator accessory. If you want to use the accessory strip, make sure that the accessory strip is fully connected to the separator accessory and that the force switch on the accessory strip is turned on. Some assembly strips also have a used electrical switch, which usually looks like a dark or red hook near the force switch. Press the latch to reset it, and then check if the problem can be solved.
What should I do if the PC crashes?
There are many reasons why a PC may simply quit work or “freeze”. Normally, we are powerless, it is an inevitable fact that PC programs have become so incredible that customers occasionally encounter any problems while performing normal tasks. When your PC no longer responds to console commands, the most reliable option is to restart the PC.
What if my hard board ignores work?
Similar to most PC failures, the first step is to shut down the PC and restart it. This will help you determine if there is indeed a hard board problem. If the board is very likely to be damaged, your PC will most likely ignore a proper restart at this time. If this is the case, please contact MCWare IT Solutions, which is a professional occupation.