You are on driving seat, grabbing the steering wheel and move forward to the beach. On your journey, you see the dream and wish to pass a nice moment with your loving person. All on a sudden google home app for pc, you recall that you forget to turn off your heater and multiple light and fans. What you do now- either you come back or leave it. You can’t return because you already passed half distance and can’t leave it because it consumes huge electricity.
Today, this situation can easily handle if you have a smart home with install Google Home App. Google LLC develops this excellent android app to make our life easy. Although this app comes under the android platform, you can run the Google home app for pc. This process is not complex enough; instead, some easy hacks will help you run this app. In this article, we will show you how to run this Google home app on your pc.
Google Home App
Google Home App comes with lots of features that help set up, manage, and control many devices. For instance, you can operate renowned gadgets like Google Nest, Chromecast devices, Google Home. Additionally, it helps connect our 1500+ smart home products like cameras, light, thermostats, and thousands of such items.
Features of Google Home App
Play Soothing sound while the user falls asleep
Who doesn’t want to hear the rain sound while falling asleep? It makes the sleep more blissful- this playing sound could possible with the Google Home app. Here you need to give a command like “Hey Google plays the rain sound.” Don’t need to fear turning it off because it allows you to set the timer to turn it off.
You want to call your family member for dinner or notify your child about their school time. You can do those easily by just give commands like “Ok, Google broadcast its dinner time or school time.” If you have multiple Google home devices, this app will broadcast simultaneously on each device. Moreover, you can notify your family member that you are on your way to coming home.
Can Control Home Appliance
Once you set up this app, you will find more than 1500 smart home devices to control. Those 1500+ devices are from 100+ renowned brands like LG, Whirlpool, etc. You can turn light either on or off, change temperature, control microwave, and many more things like these.
Use it as a reminder
Do you want to follow your daily routine strictly but forget to perform tasks? Don’t need to worry; just set it on your app. After that, it will work as your assistance and let you inform your routine task.
Can Listen, Story
Feel boring! – Well, don’t worries just command to your Google app like “Hey, Google, tell me a story.” Afterward, your dull mind will divert into a pleasant moment. Not only just the story? – No, it will help to listen to many desire things like the story.
Find service Provider
By giving the command through this app, you can find your local service provider.
Take help during cooking
Need cooking assistance? Then just use your Google home and surprise your loving person by your delicious recipe. This app will help you to notify about the ingredients you need during cooking.
Hear Good News
Hearing a piece of good news, undoubtly, makes anyone’s mood happy. The Google home app’s feature will help the user in this arena, giving it a command.
Those are some of the features from use, and you will find many while using it.
How to Download Google Home App for PC
Here on, we divide our discussion on Google Home App for pc into two parts
- In our first section, we will cover the process of downloading this app through an emulator. You may know the emulator will replicate the Android environment that let this app run on your device.
- Next, we will show you how to sync this app with all your devices. Also, you will find the process of connecting this app with your Wi-Fi network.
The Process of Downloading the App and the Emulator
Let’s see the steps behind the Google Home app for PC.
Step 1: First of all, download any downloader software (Utorrent, IDM) to download the emulator.
Step 2: Next, in order to download the emulator software, use your browser and type the emulator’s name. From lots of emulator software, we suggest you download either Bluestacks or Nox Player for this purpose. Noted with carefully that, don’t download any software from an unknown site; always look on the official site only.
Step 3: So, hopefully, you find and able to download it on your pc. Once you download it, now install it according to their given instructions. You may know that all the software has built-in functions that lead to the installation process. One thing worth mention is if your PC doesn’t allow installing normally, you can use ‘Run as administrator”.
Step 4: After finishing the installation process, you need to launch the app.
Step 5: Once the emulator opens, the play store will seek information related to the Gmail account. Here, the user needs to provide an authentic and verified Gmail account. This information will help the user to operate the play store and install any kind of apps. So, if you still haven’t a Gmail account, you can open by providing some necessary information.
Step 6: After following the above steps, you can make the emulator ready to run any apps. Next, search the app’s name by typing the Google Home on the search box, click enter afterward. You will now see a list of apps so, pick your desire one, and click the install button.
Step 7: Once you click the install button, this app will install automatically and appear on the emulator’s homepage. Finally, you can see this app on your big-screen device and run it without any hassle.
The process of Integrating Devices Compatible with Google Home
Step 1: To begin with, turn on the Google Home speaker, along with its Wi-Fi settings.
Step 2: Next, turn on all your device’s Wi-Fi settings; those are compatible with the Google Home.
Step 3: After that, launch your installed Bluestacks and, from there, run your Google Home app.
Step 4: Next, you need to connect and sync your devices to the Google Home speaker. Now, you could see all the available compatible and devices on the app, but choose Google Home from there. Whenever it gets connected, a distinct sound will produce, but in case you can’t hear, then try again.
Step 5: Now, use your Google Home to connect the speaker to your Wi-Fi connection. Meanwhile, you need to fix a location (inside your home) to place the speaker. Your app also shows such location’s setting related notification. Keep in mind that you need to choose the location wisely to ensure good performance with future setup facilities.
Step 6: Now, you need to connect the app’s compatible device to the Wi-Fi network.
Importantly, it would help if you had a clear idea on your Wi-Fi’s SSID and password. If you have no previous SSID and password on this, you can Google it. Now, from the app’s upper-right section, tap Device icon, and connect multiple devices. You will find the option to group the device’s group using the Create Group tab. Besides, you will find the opportunity to change the group name or stick to the default label.
How to Operate Google Home for PC Window 10
If you want to operate Google Home for PC Window 10, you need to follow some additional steps.
Step 7: You can easily connect the app to Google Assistant; all you need just to sign in. Here you will face some account-related permission requests, and you need to accept or refuse. Moreover, you will face question that related to “allow personal results to appear on devices”. Remember that those displayed result will share with others. To know details on this, you can Google in.
Step 8: After that, when you find the question like select your preferred location, then tap yes.
Step 9: Now, set your personal preference.
Moreover, here you will find the option to set the command like music type and any desire command. After finishing the above steps, you can operate your app through your Windows 10.
Hopefully, we don’t miss anything on what you want from your device. If you are a new user, we hope this article will help you; otherwise, you can watch the tutorial.
How do I install Google Home app on my PC?
The Process of Downloading the Google Home app on PC is given below.
- First of all, in order to download the emulator software, use your browser and type the emulator’s name. From lots of emulator software, we suggest you download either Bluestacks or Nox Player for this purpose.
- Once you download it, now install it according to their given instructions.
- After finishing the installation process, you need to launch the app.
- Once the emulator opens, the play store will seek information related to the Gmail account. Here, you need to provide an authentic and verified Gmail account.
- Next, search the app’s name by typing the Google Home on the search box, click enter afterward. You will now see a list of apps so, pick your desire one, and click the install button. Thus you can install the Google Home app on your PC.
Can you connect Google home to PC?
Yes, you can connect the Google home to PC, but you need to follow some steps.
- First up, navigate to Google Home then find the Google device that you want to connect with your PC.
- Next, navigate to Paired Bluetooth devices => click on the Enable Pairing Mode.
- When the Mode turned on, you need to tap on Ready to pair => Connect to Office Speaker.
- Now, on your laptop, navigate to the Bluetooth Settings => find the Google Device named “Office Speaker.
Can Google Apps be used on a PC?
Yes, you can use Google Apps on your PC. To use it, you need to follow some process like-
- Download and install any emulator, better to download the Bluestacks.
- Make your emulator ready by providing some information like Gmail.
- Once it ready, then search your required app on the search box.
- When you find the app, then tweak on it and install it by just click the button. That’s all for getting Google apps on a PC.
How do I get Google Play on my PC?
Today, getting any android apps on the PC becomes easy using the emulator software. But you need to follow some easy hack, like
- Download and install any emulator software, better to download the Bluestacks.
- Make your emulator ready by providing some information like Gmail.
- When it ready, then search your required app on the emulator’s search box.
- When you find the app, then tweak on the app and install it by just click the install button. Therefore, you can see the app will download automatically on your PC.
Hopefully, the query for that you tweak in this URL will fulfill. Now, we want to draw this article’s finishing line. But, one point worth noting is that if you face a problem operating the Google home app for PC, let us know.