From the starting of civilization, people needed entertainment and till now, in this modern civilization, we need entertainment. But why do we all need entertainment? Because entertainment keeps you refreshed after a long hectic time. Accordingly, kids need more and more joy. Earlier, kids were used to playing in fields. But nowadays, in this modern era, there are no such places for kids. Now they are used to play games or educational games on phones or electric devices. But are those helpful? To help you with that, we are herewith “ The civilization of Games for Kids: Kids educational game 5 “
What is Game
To begin with the games, we need to have a perfect definition first. Do you know what a game is? We all know what a game is, but we do not know the ideal meaning. Are you interested to learn the perfect definition? If you are, then dive into this section.
Generally, a game is mainly a structured form of play. Usually, people take it for enjoyment, fun, relaxation, and sometimes also for education. If we typically see then, games are distinct from work. People invented games for entertainment. But there are some games that you can consider as work. Sometimes, games become an expression of art or ideology.
People play games for various reasons. Some people play for purely enjoyment, some play for achievement or reward, and even some for building a career. There are multiple types of games all around the globe. Some of them are one player, and some require two players, and some can even require more. It is not necessary to be a professional to play games. You can be a total amateur and play. Again, you can also be a professional. The thing is, it does not even matter. Some games may have audiences, or some may not like watching chess or cricket and not watching ludo. Game is game, whether amateurs or professionals play it, whether played alone or with a group.
There are some critical components of games. We mus need to concerned about these. Those components are such as rules, goals, interaction, challenge, etc. Generally, playing games help in mental and physical both development, to practice many skills. Playing games also help to stimulate psychological or physical condition.
Types of Games
There are a wide variety of games around this globe. Can you imagine how many games there are worldwide? No, you can not. Even we could not imagine before starting this article. In this article, we will also present the details of educational games. So, let’s not wait for more and dig in.
If we want to divide the games on a large scale, we can divide it into two sectors. The first one is outdoor games and the second one is indoor games.
Outdoor Games: Outdoor games are meant to be played outside. People play these games out of the house. They play these games in the playfield—for example, cricket, tennis, football, etc.
Indoor Games: Indoor games are meant to be played inside. People play these games inside their house or office playroom or in any institution. Some of these games are board games, chess, ludo, etc.
We can also divide indoor games into two sectors. The first one is Offline games and the second one Video games.
Offline Games: Offline games are those games that can be played without any internet connection. We can play these games without any type of internet or electric connection. These are chess, ludo, homemade games, monopoly, dice games, and many more.
Video Games: Video games need electricity. You need to play this on TV or Mobile, Laptop, Computer, etc. It is not apparent to have an internet connection to play every day or usual video games.
There we can make another division, and that is Online Games!
Online Games: You need an internet connection for these games. You need an electric device such as a mobile phone, tab, TV, PC, etc.
The heading may have confused you. Are you a parent and want your kid to play and learn at the same time? Then, this section is for you. Because at first, you know what educational games are. Right? In this article you will find it. So, let’s not wait further and dig into this.
In the first place, educational games are specially designed for educational purposes. In other words, we can say that games with secondary educational values are educational games. Any type of play can be used for educational purposes. Mainly, the goal of educational games is to help kids learn with fun or entertainment. It is said that learning with fun is more comfortable than other systems. Moreover, these games help people in knowing certain things, expand concepts, and many more. These games also help to increase the IQ level of kids. Even there are some games that contain historical platforms. So, playing these kids can learn about history, and it won’t be boring at all. It is proven that studying with fun is more helpful.
Nowadays, governments, educators, and parents have realized the fact of learning with fun. For this, learning with the help of educational games is mainstream now. They recognized the psychological needs and benefits of these educational games. These games teach kids about rules, goals, adaption, interaction, solving problems, etc. All of these things come as a story in these educational games. And which kids do not like stories? Every kid loves stories. So then, whw=enever they play these games, they get a storyline. This storyline teaches them these things. Then, it becomes so easy for them to learn and remember.
Benefits of Educational Games
Earlier, we got to know about games and the divisions. We also got to know about educational games. But why should we use educational games? Are these beneficial for kids? These questions are standard because you need to confirm the best thing for your kids. It would help if you got some benefits from this. Otherwise, why will you use these? Right? So then, dive into this section to know about the services of educational games.
- Hand-Eye Coordination: Playing educational games help in maintaining hand-eye coordination. Using a mouse, keyboard, or a game controller to operate games helps maintain hand-eye coordination in kids. In this era of technology, we need more people with strong hand-eye coordination. KIds getting used to keeping them at an early age is so helpful.
- Problem-Solving & Strategic Thinking: These educational games require fast decisions, smart steps, critical thinking, making strategy. So kids playing these needs to make these things by themselves. Playing these games, the kids improve their skill of taking smart steps, making decisions, thinking logically, solving problems, etc.
- Expands Memory Capacity: Education is not all about memorization but about remembering the techniques. Memorization techniques need an expanded memory. Some educational games have the plot for these. Playing these types of games help a child to work on broadening memory capacity.
- Helps with Attention Disorders: To begin with this, you need to have a clear concept about the attention disorder. Kids having this order can not be attentive at anything. So then, it becomes quite problematic for them to concentrate on studies. But the good thing is, these educational games can help those kids. Surprisingly, some researches have shown that educational games actually can help these kids with an attention disorder to increase attention.
Disadvantages of Kids educational game 5
In the earlier section, we wrote about the benefits of Kids educational game 5 . It is natural that it also has some disadvantages. In this world, everything has two sides, bad and good. Educational games also have some drawbacks, along with the benefits. Whoever wants to use or play educational games should know the disadvantages. Most importantly, parents, educators should know about these before giving it to children. So then, do you want to know the drawbacks? Then stick to this section.
- Physical Strain: You need to make a limit for your child to play educational games. It is easy for children to be addicted to these games. A long time in computer or mobile can cause neck aches, backaches, eyestrain, headaches, fatigue, and mood swings.
- Mental Effects: Kids may get mentally affected by educational games. For instance, kids may want to play until they win, and this determination is not so good for them. According to some studies, this can cause low self-esteem and aggression in behavior.
- Wasted Time: These educational games can turn into significant time wasters. Educational games can be addictive, and your kid may want to play those all the time.
Lastly, these were the major drawbacks of Kids educational game 5 .
Kids educational game 5
Now, It’s time for a list of popular Kids educational game 5 . As you have come here in this article named “The civilization of Games for Kids: Kids educational game 5 “ you have some interest. Right? So then, we are going to present to you some Kids educational game 5 .
Rubik’s Cube: Rubik’s cube, or another name Patience cube, is a mechanical intelligence game. This game requires a combination of the same colored squares o the same surface. It is suitable for any 5-year-old kid. Kids also can solve it with a time-recorder. It helps to improve their skill.
- MentalUP Learning Games for 5-Year-Olds: MentalUP Learning Games for your 5-year-old children can be useful. This game is a reliable application that has a PEDAGOGICAL PRODUCT certificate. These are mostly fun games. Here, you will find verbal intelligence, mathematical intelligence, attention, memory-related games.
- Tangram: Tangram is a top-rated game with the seven pieces geometric version. It requires combining the geometric pieces in various shapes. You will get sample pictures with the box. This game helps kids to improve their visual intelligence with attention skills.
- Katamino: This game is made of pentominoes pieces. Katamino is kind of like Tangram but not precisely that. It helps with the mental development of your kid.
The above games are some of the most useful Kids educational game 5 . Other than that, there are many more educational games out there. You can search and find them.
Frequently Asked Question & Answers
Question-1: Are educational games helpful?
Answer: Obviously, these are helpful. These educational games help your kids both mentally and physically.
Question-2: Do the Kids educational game 5 suitable for my five-year-old kid?
Answer: Absolutely, these Kids educational game 5 is mainly for five-year-old kids. Companies have made these games suitable for kids of five.
Question-3: What is the goal of these games?
Answer: The goal of these games is to develop a child’s mental growth quickly. Make them learn with fun.
Question-4: Do kids love educational games?
Answer: Till now, there are no complaints about kid’s educational game. Kids and their parents both love these games.
Question-5: Are these games worth it?
Answer: Obviously, and mostly it depends on your kid’s choices. If they love these games, then these are worth it.
Question-6: Do these need electric or internet connections?
Answer: It depends on the types of selected games.
We started this by thinking of knowing about educational games for kids. Here, we presented all the facts, examples, lists of educational games, and many more throughout the article. We tried to provide you with the facts here. In this, we also provided you with a list of some Kids educational game 5 to make it easy for you. We hope you went through the whole article and found all the essential information. Thank you for being with us.