Many of us love to play Android games on our computers. In recent times, heavy Android games like PUBG and Call of Duty have gained a lot of popularity.The easiest way to run Android games or apps on a PC is an android emulator. You can easily download an emulator if you want the best Android Emulator For Games, but if your needs are game-centric, you have to keep in mind a few things. We have reviewed the best Android emulator for games.
We highlighted all the emulator’s important features and ratings here. Let’s take a look at the whole article without delay.
The BlueStacks emulator is a versatile multifunctional solution. You get access to the Android OS interface and an unlimited number of applications, games, specially adapted for the virtual machine. The developers did their best – they created a good base.
Also BlueStacks App Player
runs any programs from Google Play, app downloaded from third-party sources without any problems. An application installer is provided especially for them. It is doubly pleasant that the Android emulator creates shortcuts for games in the PC user folder (see screenshots). You can transfer icons of Instagram and other frequently used services/games to your desktop and launch them like a regular Windows program in less than 10 seconds! BlueStacks tray consumes a minimum of resources.
Features of working in the BlueStacks program on a PC:
- The ability to fine-tune all the parameters of the emulator;
- Simple, not overloaded interface;
- Installing Android programs from different sources in 2 clicks;
- High speed of launching Android applications;
- Launch in separate tabs – easy switching;
- Free operation of the Android Emulator software.
- Location replacement functions are available;
- Integration into the Windows Explorer menu Finder;
- It has its own application center, incl. PUBG Mobile;
- Imitation of shaking, tilting and movements of joysticks, gestures on the touch screen using the keyboard and mouse;
- You can synchronize the data of passing games for real devices and emulate on a stationary computer;
- Sometimes for the full-fledged operation of gaming applications, you need to go to bios and activate the virtualization engine – the emulator will inform you about this and give a link to instructions if necessary.
Emulator Nox App Player
Functional Knox is distinguished by a minimalistic interface, the presence of a multi-mode (several devices), and just a huge number of various options that, in fact, are not very necessary for an ordinary user, but they will definitely come in handy someday. Ease of use, performance, and other parameters are at their best!
Also, the Nox App Player emulator has one very useful property – it connects to all PC equipment in order to implement the standard functions of a mobile device. For example, if your laptop has a camera. But the virtual tablet computer will perceive it as its own. No driver is needed. The program uses the system ones. Video recording from the screen also works well – owners of powerful PCs will be able to make plays directly in the emulator.
Features of NoxPlayer:
- Refined design and clear English-language utility menu;
- One-click software porting;
- Ability to create multiple virtual machines with Android 4.4.2 KitKat or Android 5.1.1 Lollipop – 7.0 Nougat;
- Configuring the consumption of RAM and CPU resources, video chip;
- Keyboard, gamepad control, script recording, multiple instances;
- Full functionality of the Android operating system without restrictions;
- Getting Root access with one click of the mouse, which will delight any user – gamer;
- Install apk by dragging and dropping onto the emulator screen;
- The ability to use shared folders for files with a computer;
- Good optimization for applications and games + large PC display instead of a small phone screen;
- Integration with the notification bar Windows 10 x64 (Mac OS, Linux, and any x86 platforms are not yet supported).
MEmu App Player Emulator
The MEmu emulator is a cross between the two programs described above. It helps you to launch games and applications very quickly and conveniently without the unnecessary installation hassle. “Having penetrated into the system”, MEmu exposes associations with installation files without asking. This means that a double click on any downloaded apk starts the installation procedure – this is very convenient and saves time.
MEmu is positioned as software for gamers, fully justifying its purpose. The program even has a built-in catalog of Android games (angry birds and others like them), but due to the origin and lack of localization (made in China), we do not recommend using it. You can always find tested apk on Softcatalog. Otherwise, the product is quite high-quality, although not without flaws that you can put up with.
- Availability of all functions necessary for gamers;
- Outdated Android 4.2.2 system on board;
- The ability to install applications from the Play Market, alternative store and apk;
- Getting root administrator rights automatically in one click;
- Thin control settings and hotkeys;
- Overloaded but intuitive interface with a lot of features;
- Adjustment for the extreme screen resolution in the game;
Andy Android emulator
Andy is not much different from the same MEmu. It is aimed at fans of mobile games but does not pull titles with high graphics performance (slows down) while having a convenient control function via a gamepad or a smartphone connected via a network. Also “virtual” constantly recommends that you download some applications from sponsors. Actually, “obsession” in attempts to make money on advertising, and prompted us to rate Andy a little lower than peers. Although a decent thing.
Distinctive features of Andy emulator:
- Ability to connect a gamepad and fine-tune the keyboard;
- A beautiful installation process – this cannot be taken away;
- Instability – the program often freezes and crashes;
- All the necessary functions of an Android PC emulator;
- No problems with development for novice users;
- Drag and drop apk to the desktop for quick installation;
- Compatible with all newer versions of the Windows platform.
Genymotion is a Virtual Box based emulator. Its functions are limited to creating a virtual machine image. It is positioned as the best tool for professional application testing. If you look at the list of models, the operating system of which it can duplicate on your laptop, it is difficult to disagree with this.
- Lack of support for AMD processors (Intel only);
- Huge list of device models;
- Ability to create several virtual machines with different settings using Virtual Box;
- To download an Android emulator on a PC, you will need to go through the registration procedure;
- The free version has reduced functionality;
- The user interface of the program is in English.
Another software product for gamers, designed to add a little entertainment from the Android world to a personal computer, laptop with the Windows operating system (7-10). The program has a bright, but accessible and straightforward interface in English, it is finely tuned for games: you can even bind certain points on the virtual display to the keyboard buttons, the connection of a gamepad (smartphones and tablets, including) is supported.
Like most analogs, the Droid4X emulator is based on “Andryusha” 4.2.2. But it is distinguished by its high speed of work and good performance in games. For example, according to our colleagues, the virtual machine “pulls” even such demanding Android games with multiplayer. Also, for example, the latest Asphalt – and this is not on the most powerful PC.
- English-language client menu;
- A clean rooted system with no changes;
- Setting up the management of the desktop client for games;
- Support for “heavy” applications (they need a powerful video card);
- Connecting a gamepad with a multitouch.
GameLoop (ex Tencent Gaming Buddy)
The relatively new GameLoop emulator is an entire gaming platform with the function of running handheld Android games on a PC. Previously, the program was called Tencent Gaming Buddy. But it was positioned as the official emulator for playing PUBG Mobile on a computer. So it is perfectly optimized for running this game on weak PCs. This according to the developers, it copes with PUBG better than other Android game emulators.
Among the advantages of the program. But it is worth noting the flexible setting of configurations and keyboard layouts. Then, the convenience of searching for content and new games, simple and regular updates to the latest versions. And a small amount of space on your PC. However, the program also has its drawbacks. The developers have provided the application with an old version of Android. But it is suitable for running not all Android applications on a PC. Other popular emulators on Windows and macOS run on newer builds of Android.
Another significant drawback is that this is not a full-featured game store like Steam. Also, uPlay, and an emulator that is not familiar to users. The product is quite specific and we would recommend trying it only for ardent PUBG fans. However, after the renaming of Tencent Game Buddy to GameLoop. And the developers promised to develop the product and almost turn it into the best Android emulator on the PC. So stay tuned. Perhaps the next update of the shell will make the program better. So, bring such important functions as a file manager. Also, creating macros, plugins, support for USB sticks. So, combining memory with a PC hard drive.
- The emulator supports portrait and full-screen picture modes;
- The program synchronizes the progress of games from portable devices and on the emulator;
- Antiviruses of Chinese and Ukrainian developers may perceive the utility as malicious;
- The creators provided the application with the functionality of taking screenshots and recording screencasts;
- Great for Tencent Game studio games. But it is considered the official emulator of PUBG Mobile. So, the studio’s other mobile products, it integrates into Chrome. Also, making it even easier to find and download the games you want.
Fast emulator developed by a team from China. Its main advantage is its low system requirements. Surprisingly, the virtual machine thoroughly repeats the interface of the Android 4.4.2 KitKat device. But is based on the core of the Windows system!
As in other applications from our review. Moreover, there is a Play Market, a file manager. And other necessary additions. Its audience is ordinary application users and fans of not. So, particularly demanding games.
- Windows 7 kernel at the core;
- High speed of startup and operation;
- Support for most modern programs, games;
- The minimum base of functions even if settings (everything works well);
- So, orientation to ordinary “users;
- Difficulty downloading – Windroy’s official even if website is often unavailable.
Remix OS Player is a good emulator from Chinese programmers for testing their Android games and applications on a computer. Excellent for running 3D games in the built-in memory of a virtual phone. And therefore it is popular among gamer.
Despite the fact that Remix is based on Android. It has a modified standard interface, reminiscent of Windows or Mac OS. The main window of the emulator looks like a regular PC desktop. The controls are optimized for use with a mouse and keyboard.
Free software gives the necessary “chips” to all categories of users. Avid gamers will be able to play their favorite Clash of Clans. Then, Subway Surfers on their computer. But with convenient controls. Developers will enjoy an intuitive interface and normal. So, unlike android SDK studio, working conditions with open applications.
Remix OS PC Features:
- The ability to emulate the Android operating system of different versions;
- Root rights, without which some mobile applications even if do not function;
- Built-in application store play market with official versions of programs;
- Synchronization with mobile devices (physical) via even if the Internet using a Google account;
- The program works quickly even if the PC has a small amount of RAM;
- Then, Support for Adobe Air Mobile technologies server, convenient device manager;
- No version for Windows XP even if older versions of the operating system.