Whether you are a fan of horror movies or enjoy a good thrill, The Haunting Hour is a must-see. The Haunting Hour is a Canadian-American horror anthology series that first aired in 2010 on the cable channel The Hub. It was created by D.J. MacHale and has gained a massive following of loyal fans. So, where can you watch The Haunting Hour?
The show is available on DVD and Blu-ray so you can own the entire series. You can also watch the show on The Hub channel, which is available on most cable and satellite providers. You can also find episodes of The Haunting Hour on streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, Tubi, and Hulu.
The Haunting Hour is a collection of spooky stories that range from creepy kids to vengeful ghosts. The stories on classic horror tales, but it has a modern twist. Each episode usually has a different cast and setting, so there is always something new to enjoy. Here we discuss how you can watch this movie.
Table of Contents
5 Streaming Sites to watch The Haunting Hour
It’s no surprise that streaming services are the go-to for watching TV shows and movies. With so many streaming services, you can decide which is the best for you can take time. If you’re looking for a show like The Haunting Hour, then you’re in luck. This article will provide you with the five best streaming services to watch The Haunting Hour.
The Haunting Hour is a series of horror anthology films, with each episode featuring a different story. The series has become a massive hit on Netflix, so here’s how you can watch it.
- First, you’ll need to sign up for a Netflix account. Netflix is a streaming service that offers various movies, TV shows, and documentaries.
- Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to watch The Haunting Hour.
- To find The Haunting Hour on Netflix, you’ll need to search for it in the search bar. You’ll be able to find the series in the Horror genre.
- Once you’ve located The Haunting Hour, you can watch the episodes.
- The series is divided into four seasons so that you can watch each. Each season contains six episodes so you can watch 24 episodes.
Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is another excellent streaming service for watching The Haunting Hour. The service offers thousands of movies and TV shows, and The Haunting Hour is one of them. Plus, with Amazon Prime Video, you can watch on multiple devices simultaneously.
- First, you will need to have an Amazon Prime account. You can sign up for a free trial before committing to a subscription if you do not have one.
- Once you have created an account, you can log into Amazon Prime Video.
- Once you are logged in, you can search for The Haunting Hour. You can also use the “Browse” menu to find the series.
- Once you find it, you can click on the series to view more information about it.
- When you are ready to watch The Haunting Hour, click the “Watch Now” button. The episodes will start playing automatically.
- You can also choose to watch individual episodes or the entire series.
- If you want to watch The Haunting Hour on your television, you must connect your Amazon Prime Video account to a streaming device.
- That can include a Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire Stick. Once you have connected your device, you can select The Haunting Hour from the main menu.
The Haunting Hour is a popular horror anthology series available on Disney Plus. If you’re a fan of the classic horror genre, then this is a must-watch show. Here’s how to watch The Haunting Hour on Disney Plus:
Step 1: Sign Up for Disney Plus
You’ll need to sign up for a Disney Plus subscription if you haven’t already. That is a month-to-month subscription so you can cancel anytime. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll have access to the entire library of Disney Plus content.
Step 2: Navigate to the Haunting Hour
Once you’ve logged into your Disney Plus account, you’ll need to navigate to The Haunting Hour. You can find this show in the TV section of the app.
Step 3: Select Your Episode
Once you’ve navigated to The Haunting Hour, you’ll need to select which episode you’d like to watch. You can choose from the entire library of episodes and bonus content.
Step 4: Start Watching
Once you’ve selected an episode, you’re ready to watch! You can start watching The Haunting Hour on Disney Plus right away.
Tubi is an excellent streaming service for those who are looking for something a little different. The service offers a wide selection of movies and TV shows, including The Haunting Hour. Plus, it’s free to use, so you can watch without paying a subscription fee.
- You’ll need to sign up for a free Tubi account to get started. It only takes a few minutes, and you can even link your account with Google or Facebook for a more straightforward signup process.
- Once you’re signed up and logged in, you can search for The Haunting Hour.
- You’ll see a list of available episodes, including the original and the spin-off series, The Haunting Hour: The Series.
- Once you’ve selected an episode, you can click the play button to start streaming.
- Tubi is compatible with many devices, including computers, mobile devices, and streaming devices like Roku and Apple TV. You can also cast the show to your TV with Chromecast or AirPlay.
Hulu is another excellent streaming service for watching The Haunting Hour. The service offers a wide selection of movies and TV shows, and The Haunting Hour is one of them. Plus, Hulu also offers a live TV option to watch your favorite shows.
If you’re a fan of the show and want to watch it on Hulu, you can easily do so. Here’s how.
- First, you’ll need to sign up for a Hulu subscription. To do this, visit the Hulu website and click on the “Start Your Free Trial” button.
- Then it will ask you to enter your payment information and agree to the terms of service.
- Once you’ve completed this process, you’ll be ready to start streaming The Haunting Hour.
- Next, you’ll need to locate the show in the Hulu library. To do this, use the search bar at the top of the page and type in “The Haunting Hour.”
- That should bring up a list of available episodes. You can also browse the horror or kids’ genres to find the show.
- Once you’ve located the show, you can select an episode or season to watch.
- You can either choose to stream the episode or download it to watch later. If you decide to stream, you’ll need to make sure you have a reliable internet connection.
Finally, you can start watching The Haunting Hour on Hulu. Enjoy!
No matter which streaming service you choose, you will have a great time watching The Haunting Hour. With so many streaming options available, you’re sure to find the perfect one. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
Where can I rent or buy The Haunting Hour?
If you’re looking to rent or buy The Haunting Hour, you have a few options. The show is available to rent or buy through various online digital retailers, such as Amazon Prime Video, iTunes, Google Play, and Vudu. Depending on the retailer, prices for episodes will vary. But typically range from $1.99 to $2.99 for a single episode or $16.99 to $19.99 for an entire season.
The Haunting Hour is also available on DVD and Blu-ray. The series is available in two different box sets, the first containing seasons 1 and 2 and the second containing seasons 3 and 4. The DVD box sets are typically priced around $25 to $30, and the Blu-ray box sets are about $35 to $40.
FAQs on Where can I watch The Haunting Hour
Where can I watch The Haunting Hour 2022?
If you’re looking for a streaming service to watch The Haunting Hour in 2022, consider Hulu, Disney Plus, or Netflix. Both services have extensive libraries of horror movies and shows. And they typically have new releases as soon as they become available.
If you want to buy The Haunting Hour, you can purchase it through VOD services such as iTunes or Amazon Video. You can watch the movie on your television, computer, or mobile device.
Is the Haunting Hour on Netflix 2022?
Unfortunately, The Haunting Hour will not be coming to Netflix in 2022. The series aired on The Hub Network from 2010-2014 but has not been renewed for a new season. Most of the original cast and crew have moved on to other projects, and the show has not been actively promoted for some time.